View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #187
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
The 2.1.1 firmware has English, German, French, Dutch, and Japanese monolingual dictionaries. The dictionaries are encrypted, so I cannot count the words in them, but the monolinguals have significantly bigger index files than the translational ones, which probably means more words.
Man... this is tearing me apart.
Now I get my hopes up again.

We definitely need the Kobo guy from the start of the thread to clear things up about the dictionaries.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote