View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #286
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Currently listening to I Dare by Sharron Lee and Steve Miller, read by Andy Caploe, the last book in the "Agent of Change sequence". These are the first books I've listened to by this narrator and he's done a very good job IMO. Now that I'm out the the credits I had saved up I'll have to listen to something non-Liaden next.
I've heard reports (on the Baen Bar) that there issues with the download of I Dare. Apparently a chapter is missing. A new download will be available at some point, but they haven't said when.

Also, I noticed that Audible 20% sale on credits. Should that be of interest. I certainly was thinking of supplementing my credits to be able to get the Theo Waitley series. Sure, why not. Done. Downloads started.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote