View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #20
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Redime/Mantis: Don't. You won't be able to do it on the K4B anyway, but, just, please, for the sake of my sanity, don't. You'll get bitten in the ass next time an official update comes round if you go this way, and it'll make me sad all over again ;'(.

Just jailbreak it properly (Method #3) .

With the addendum that GM just added to his previous post if you can't exit the Diags mode properly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post

EDIT: Alternatively, you can export USB from the diags menu, and create the missing "diagnostic_logs/device_info.xml" file on the shared USB drive from the host PC.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-14-2012 at 07:05 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote