View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #15
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have seen the damage a crochet hook can cause first hand. They should also be banned from the bedroom.

I have no fear of flying. I learned sky diving years ago and have made more take offs than landings in a plane. There's a joke in there somewhere I think.

My problem is with the security measures imposed today. More accurately with the implementation of these methods. I understand the need the Government felt to impose them, I just don't like going through them. (Then again I wasn't happy many years ago when they banned smoking on planes. I'm still looking for the "no cheap perfume" section.)

I do remember a trip from NYC to Saudi Arabia back in the early 80's that was so boring (all I had was a Walkman and I had already run through the batteries) that I was tempted to inquire about the nature walk on the wing that they promised over Russia.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote