View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #14
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Am I really going to cause any damage with a crochet hook?

Given the things I've seen taken off people at LHR (*tiny* tube of toothpaste because it wasn't in a clear plasic bag; safety nail clippers) it is probably fairly lethal.

Just saw pictures of the plane. Wow. I'm impressed by how calm the pilots were and how well engineered these planes are -- despite the huge bit that came off, at speed and at height, the plane landed perfectly in one piece and under full control.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote