View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 AM   #93
chamekke
Groupie
chamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmthomas View Post
Did the 50mb limit actually reset in August for the poster that had the limit reached in July? any notification?
I'm the original poster, and yes, the 50MB limit did indeed reset at the beginning of the following month.

Interestingly, I got the same notification around the same time the second month (Aug. 23rd, I think it was) even though I used wi-fi as much as possible, turned off graphics, and tried to use 3G as infrequently as I could. So I'm feeling a bit 'whuh?' about that. But again, there was a reset as of Sept. 1st.

I'm trying to cut back further so that I see no notification AT ALL this month... we'll see how that goes, I guess.

I do wish Amazon had a webpage where you could look up your daily usage stats and/or MBs-of-usage-to-date for the current month. I'd really like to know just where I'm going wrong!
chamekke is offline   Reply With Quote