View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
I too have been considering Kobo glow due to the SD option and I hate kindle page numbers above all else (or should I say location numbers?). Those who have Kobos, can you sync books you didn't buy from Kobo and keep track of the reading progress on your android cell phone, or will it only update books you buy from them? The thing I like about Sony is the fact that they will update books you didn't buy from them so you never lose your current page, except on the T1, which never syncs the current page number no matter what book you are currently reading. I guess I have yet to find the perfect system for me since I tend to read on whatever device I happen to have near me at the time.
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote