View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #659
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Yes, work is in progress.
Current version is 3.1.0-12
It will not go to Market until most of issues fixed.

Main reason for big redesign - necessity to support Android 3+ (including full screen and dimmed keys). Legacy menu is not available in this case - should be reimplemented.
BTW, for popup menu, I'm going to add labels to buttons and make it multiline.
I really appreciate the full screen toggle and dimmed keys in Android 4. It took me a little time to figure out how to bring up the options menu with a open book, but once I figured that out, I'm glad to have the new version.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote