View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #655
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I'm confident that the end result will be very good, since you've often incorporated comments from users to new versions. Are you planning to include some sort of library management system, or will you keep it folder based? Either is fine with me, as long as it keeps on working so well with html and txt files. I haven't been able to find another multiformat reader that handles these to my satisfaction.
There IS a Library feature in CoolReader.
For each book, there is a record in books database, with bok title, author, series name & number, reading state, rating, etc...
To navigate library, from Root View, use Search, Books By Authors, Books By Series, Books By Titles.

For epubs, fb2, and some other formats (mobi?) Cool Reader imports book metadata into library automatically (on first open of book, or entering directory with book, or Scan Directory action executed).

For books which don't have internal metadata (like plain text or html), long tap on book - Book info edit dialog will be opened. Enter title, author(s), etc.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote