Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #421
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
Question I have is how did you extract the original apk from the rescue image? I did notice the rescue set essentially restores from a system.img that is written using dd -- can this .img just be mounted as is to extract files?
Disregard this they mount fine in Linux, so can take the backup original apk/odex/packages.xml.

I have also just extracted fonts from a seperate dump provided by boroda so will put them up somewhere online if necessary, but will try as you suggested jackie and check how defaults work if you don't set it in reader.xml -- I still want to create it to enable clock and try out the page refresh settings...

Last edited by log; 08-15-2012 at 05:00 PM.