View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #90
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Here comes the Persian localization updated for v1.3.3.

Thanks ixtab... I took your advice and finally upgraded my girl Katie 5.0.1 to 5.1.2 just to try this out. And I'm glad, I'll keep this firmware. This is the best homebrewed addition to Kindles ever, great job.
I've got a few comments that come before the Tip Jars full of honey!

1. The items that are assigned to a collection (whatever collection it is) be marked with a greyed check mark. I get lost of what are the items I've already put in a collection and what not.

2. After clicking on "Copy item up/down" button, it'd be nice if the user can see it actually happened, some sort of confirmation... well not a pop-up (as it's too distractive and time consuming) but maybe greyed check mark or automatically hiding those items or etc.

3. Selecting multiple (well in your case a handful of items as it's 5 at a time at most when panes are open) is super cool, but nicer would be if user's selection be still active when going to previous/next page to select even more items (speaking of two panels in Collection Manager). Right now, when you go to next page, the previous ones will be deselected.

4. I think it'd be good if Hide/Show invisible items were just applied to the bottom pane. (As filter is just for top pane). This way, each pane (if user wants to) can have a particular job, top one as source (for selecting and manipulating items) and bottom one as target (for selecting and manipulating collections). BUT if [s]he wants two panes can have same objectives (as they have right now).
hmmm! oops, wish I never said that -> I wonder what is the fate of poor Antoinekamel, now that I saw this.

EDIT: [Off-topic] By the way, now I can access my mp3s right from home screen, I created a Music collection... It'd be great if the built-in audiobook reader could act like built-in mp3 player [play in background] as right now when I close audiobook player, mp3 stops playing.
Attached Files
File Type: txt KTCollectionsManager-localization.txt (5.0 KB, 579 views)

Last edited by thatworkshop; 09-03-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Localization updated for v1.3.3
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote