View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
All my books are gone. Rooting at fault? (solved)

Since I rooted my Fire I've been pretty happy, but I've noticed one nasty problem. Twice now all the books have disappeared from my Fire. The book shelves under both Cloud and Device are empty. The first time this happened I thought it was just a fluke and reset the Fire. Now it's just happened again.

Is this a known problem with a solution? I tried closing the Kindle app, clearing the cache and data, and hitting sync repeatedly, with no effect.

I'm not sure what to do at this point, but it's not something I can live with. Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by carld; 08-13-2012 at 07:54 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote