View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
Kerry S
Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Aluratek Libre Touch
Deleting books from History

Apols if this is a real basic Q but I've only just bought an Aluratek Libre Touch & this is all new to me - the instruction book had the basics of how to get started but nix about deleting a title either from History or the Library itself - so far I haven't downloaded any titles, but only have the library that came with the e-reader - I've scanned a couple of titles which puts them into one's History List but know I'll never read them & now want to remove them from the list. How????
Kerry S is offline   Reply With Quote