View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
kumaryu
Zealot
kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo: Touch, Glo, Arc, Aura, Glo HD, Nexus7, nergy Pro HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepossum View Post
Even for non-Japanese texts, you can set your page turning preferences for either left- or right-handed. ie. left for forward & right for back, vs. right for forward & left for back.
The third page-turn option in "Advanced Settings"!! I blame my failing sight...

After playing with this feature for a while, I sparked on the idea that may be the page turn directions should flip automatically depending on the binding direction of the layout.

I soon realised however that flipping page-turn direction between books can be confusing since on an ebook, there are no actual pages to turn and all I want to do is goto the next page regardless of the direction...
kumaryu is offline   Reply With Quote