View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Hubs just pre-ordered the 16GB version for me as an anniversary present. He was trying to peer pressure me into a Transformer TF300 last week, which he has & loves, but I said no because I prefer the 7" paperback-ish size of my NookColor for all of the reading that I do. I'll try to remember to post my thoughts once it comes in & I have time to play with it a bit.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote