View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
The Touch and the KK are similar in speed, however the kindle 4 non-touch version blows them out of the water in performance (loading times, page turns, searches).

The only reason I kept my touch model over the non-touch is the larger storage space. The touch has 4 GB while the non-touch only has 2 GB.
I had the KK, then the K4 non-touch and now the Touch......i definitely didn't notice the non-touch blowing the others away in performance.

I think they are all pretty close but the new ones have the advantage on page turns of not doing the complete screen refresh (if you so desire).
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote