View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinjb View Post
Thanks, I just found something on Amazon Kindle's Forum about this problem and mention about deleting the index and forcing the device to rebuild it, has anyone done this and is it safe and how would you do it? Thanks,
I've done this several times and yes it is safe. It also speeds things up. I delete all the files in the \system\search index\ folder. Though if you have a lot of books on your device it is best to leave it plugged in for several hours while it re-indexes.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote