View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
What happens when they decide it is no longer profitable to maintain the shop and they close it? I hav emore faith that Amazon is going to be around for the next 20 years or so then I do Pottermore. Yes, I have backed my books up but how many folks do that?
Anyone with a modicum of common sense. Believing that any bookstore is going to store your books for you forever is naive. Your purchase, your responsibility.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote