View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Wanna Free Ebook? Our MR Uploaders!

Okay, this is probably in the wrong place - I'm not asking for help. But after a tiny frustration in trying to conveniently find all the people who have taken the time and effort to upload ebooks and list them in a convenient way, I've manually compiled the list so we could all see who these 99 fine people are (not just the top 5 posters) and what they've done. If I have made a mistake and left someone out or miscounted, my apologies to you.

Thanks to all of you! And please make more!!

What?! You haven't contributed yet? No time like the present to start.
Attached Files
File Type: rar EbookUploaders.rar (3.1 KB, 641 views)

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-17-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Replaced broken file
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote