View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Yeah me too... so either I am remembering wrong, or they took it away. With Amazon... could be either. I already bought both my books so cant see where the preview is I think... so can't say how much it is.
If you click on the cover image you can "look inside", that shows where the cutoff is. You might be thinking of Smashwords with the variable sample?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote