View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
If it is, I'm struggling to find it. All I did was upload new versions with an "also available" type page, I left everything else at whatever it was set at. The sample for the short story I have on KDP Select now cuts out before the story actually starts
Yeah me too... so either I am remembering wrong, or they took it away. With Amazon... could be either. I already bought both my books so cant see where the preview is I think... so can't say how much it is.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote