View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #160
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I read the Crichton one in 24 hours I knew it was possible (though I didn't read all day long, I had some other "duties" to do ) so as for at least one time, I have read past midnight and other nights when I just couldn't sleep (work bothers me even during my sleeping time ) and some times I awoke a bit too soon so, I'll have them, it's just a matter of time...

I know I have to keep at least 5 hours of sleep, either way, it's dangerous to drive long trips... I'm a bad sleeper in fact and must stick to that, or I'll have very bad time returning to a regular pattern of sleep (strange enough how lack of sleep can lead you to sleep less and less till you "break down")
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote