View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #154
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
heure fatidique displays a witch so you're surely right... perhaps it's forbidden in France, according to DRM laws to read on my reader between 1AM and 5AM...

So I cheked one time more : 17 must be witching hours and 18 definitely is "eat it", also you have 27 badges as I have only 26. It's frightning : will the police knock on my door if some sleepless nights I turn my reader on...

Mr. and Mrs Kobo, give me my money back I paid for 27 badges and got only 26

Last edited by vice-versa; 01-23-2012 at 02:59 AM.
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote