View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
exposed
exposed began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
de-authorize

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
How can I deauthorize a Kobo (or other) device using ADE?
PC instructions:
  • Open ADE on your pc, connect the Kobo to the pc. Then press Ctrl,Shift, E. You should get a box asking of you want to deauthorize, select yes.
  • Unplug your Kobo from the computer, and plug it in again. Now you should get a box saying that a new device has been detected and you can authorize it.
MAC OS X instructions
  • Open ADE on your MAC, connect the Kobo to the it. Then press CMD-SHIFT-E. You should get a box asking of you want to deauthorize, select yes.
  • Unplug your Kobo from the computer, and plug it in again. Now you should get a box saying that a new device has been detected and you can authorize it.
How can I deauthorize a a computer using ADE?
PC instructions:
  • Open ADE on your pc. Then press Ctrl,Shift, D. You should get a box asking of you want to deauthorize the computer, select yes. ADE will close.
  • Open ADE again. Go to library view. Click on the drop down "library" menu. Choose "authorize computer"
MAC OS X instructions
  • Open ADE on your MAC Then press CMD,Shift, D. You should get a box asking of you want to deauthorize the computer, select yes. ADE will close.
  • Open ADE again. Go to library view. Click on the drop down "library" menu. Choose "authorize computer"
Hi Peter - thanks for your quick reply. My problem is that's what I've been doing on my Mac. I click command / shift/ D and absolutely nothing happens.
Would you say I have an ADE problem or a Mac problem? I've deleted ADE and relaunched it and nothing helps.
Gary
exposed is offline   Reply With Quote