Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle down! :[
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Just one more reason why I hesitate to play with the innards of my own Kindle.

I've had some devices that go stupid at times (after some fiddling, so I know it's more than likely my fault), and waiting for the battery to discharge completely seemed to allow me access to the system again. Perhaps if the battery on yours completely drains, you'll be able to get back in and fix things?
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote