View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:39 AM   #22
Vesper
Addict
Vesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-350, Cybook Gen3, Palm T|X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
I'm kind of gravitating towards a Sony. It's the only one I've really come across where people don't seem to have many complaints and is the cheapest eInk. I've looked a little more at the Cybook since it would provide the dictionary option I like with the Kindle and uses mobi which I'm seeing come up a lot as a good format, but then there are posts in that forum on it just crashing and such, which makes me really nervous. Although now the Kindle is about $10 less than it if you count the shipping, so who knows?
Well... when human beings have problems they tend to complain but when everything works like it should they don't rant and rave about how fabulous it is (with some exceptions, of course)

I own Cybook and so far I had 0 (zero) problems. And let me tell you something - dictionary lookup is THE THING. It is something I use often and since event buffering got introduced it's even easier to use. The only drawback is fact that the lookup command is buried rather deep within the menu...

DrS
Vesper is offline   Reply With Quote