View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #328
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm going to give this a try.

What about wallpaper?
One more question. Do the theme works?

Edit: I really like this! As someone who doesn't use the Kindle Reader app this is really nice. Switching back and Forth is easy though! The wallpaper reverting is the only issue but I can live with it. I also can't get shortcuts to work but that's okay. It would of been nice to use that feature.

I remove the phone, sms and contact and web icons from the bottom and replaced them with Default launcher, WiFi switch, Lock Screen and Silk.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-03-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote