View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #20
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
Where? The Sony site still shows $299 and the cheapest I've found is Walmart at $275 after shipping. (Don't get me all excited like that!)

Thanks for your suggestions and the dictionary link. Sounds a bit complicated, but good to know there's an option.
Hi MidknytOwl
Here is the link
http://www.teleread.org/blog/2008/05...e-down-to-255/

The article pretty much says you have to add the device to the cart.

With regards to the Dictionary, installing it is one of those things that seem much harder the first time around. After the install you'll realize it is quit trivial.
I still don't consider this a solution because it is not "transparent". But it is sure nice to have.

@ HarryT
okay okay, I should have chosen my words more wisely. I was using the word "steel" as a generic term for metal. But your right it is most likely aluminum.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote