View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #319
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Yes i have installed go launcher on my fire and it works and if you don't check the box you can easily switch back and forth.

No they seem to have left of the 2 nd page of info on how to get the widgets and install them which i have NOT yet done myself so not sure if the widgets work on top of Go launcher or not

I just tried it and yes it works!!
if you long hold the desktop on go launcher you can add a wiglets which is any of your apps or a giwidget which can be a shortcut, folder calendar, contacts, or other item they preselected from the list.

You even change the wallpaped with your own pix or a big selection of different wallpapers!!
Lots of folks are going to want this now

Cool. Try it out for sure and if you don't like it you fan always go back since its not rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post

I suppose one can rid themselves of the Carousel by installing a launcher? If that is the default, then no carousel, right?

Then I found this about widgets working on the KF. I haven't tried it yet but I assume you have to download some first. I don't know if you hold down on the new home screen if you are prompted for widgets like on a smartphone? The link below doesn't go in great detail so I guess I'll have to mess around and see how it goes.

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...e-kindle-fire/

Last edited by salsaguy; 01-01-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: added test info
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote