View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #316
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
First off, Happy New Year (where applicable).

A few things:

I suppose one can rid themselves of the Carousel by installing a launcher? If that is the default, then no carousel, right?

Then I found this about widgets working on the KF. I haven't tried it yet but I assume you have to download some first. I don't know if you hold down on the new home screen if you are prompted for widgets like on a smartphone? The link below doesn't go in great detail so I guess I'll have to mess around and see how it goes.

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...e-kindle-fire/
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote