Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
What a good idea to start this topic!
I hope this means that discussions about procedures, categories and such will be kept here and that the nomination and voting threads can be held clean of those and instead be about the books.
I haven't been able to be very active in the book of the month discussions for various reasons, but the "pre-read" discussions in the nomination and voting topics has given me a lot (for example a long TBR list...) and it has been so sad to see those threads ruined by other discussions.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote