View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:51 AM   #12
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
How do most people buy books? From their PC and a web browser to kobobooks.com (or another branded version), from Kobo Desktop, or from the Touch itself?
Bought a few via the KT, but most of them through the website.

... Which actually allows me to ask a tangentially related question: does the Kobo Android app recognise store credit? Whenever I've started the checkout process via the app, I've stopped once it looks like the app will charge my CC, e.g. 'your credit card will be charged $7.99 AUD'. No mention of store credit is made, whereas with the KT and the website, the checkout process will recognise if you have any store credit and deduct the cost from there.

Anyway. A shopping cart would be much appreciated. I've actually had my CC company call me multiple times because I'll buy one book after another and it apparently is suspicious to them. It would also be nice to avoid multiple transaction fees. As Harley mentions though, there's the gift card option which helps to some degree.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote