View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #66
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I was expecting the number to be lower because I was remembering this discussion:
Oh yes. Well, I'm a bit surprised too. I suspect that a different name will be chosen for public (rather than book publisher) consumption.

After all, Amazon make very little mention of the Mobipocket/Topaz distinction. Indeed, I don't think there is a public name for the Topaz format.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote