View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #112
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRANGER View Post
Not sure if this is possible but I was rooting a Nook Color the other day for a friend and it uses a Clockwork Mod bootable SD card to get it setup...Is it possible to write a .sh script that would initiate the boot of a bootable CWM SD card? ie....sh script in a update.zip that when initiated by the menu + rotate boot to clockwork?

Just an idea......
I've been looking into clockwork, and it looks like the author has a bunch of specific files for each device to load all the right files when you do the recovery. I'm interested, but I don't think it will be easy. We'd have to provide the list of recovery files.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote