View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^It was a bit of a joke remark by me. I didn't think it needed a smilie.

No it wasn't a book, but spawned a series of books. And having played a couple of incarnations, it just fit the zombie feel to me. Well, zombie and hellhound and crazy things in the water feel.

I totally think there are some great options from books for games. It's just going to take some creative minds to determine how each can make the other stronger in the marketplace. We've been through a lot of movies to games that didn't really work that well which makes me think the transition from book to game might not go that well either in a lot of cases.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote