View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #11
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Although I have way too many devices to justify any more right now, I have Google alerts set for the Motion CL 500 and recently just deleted one for the Fujitsu Q550. If I were in the market for a full-fledged, tablet PC slate, those are what I'd be looking at.

So few of the "tablets" out there really make the cut for being a stylus-based tablet. I'm still amazed at all the posts suggesting iPads for note taking/pdf devices. Just because you *can* touch a pointy stick to it, does not make it a "tablet" in my book!

The new Lenovo ThinkPad due out this month is intriguing, too, as it will run Android 3.1 not Windows. (I try not to be one of those Windows bashers, but I do get annoyed whenever I use the tablet PC that the OS "gets in my way" all the time.) And for those who don't mind Windows, there is the IdeaPad due out in the fall.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/products/tablets/

But I still have yet to find something that would make me choose it over the Entourage Edge. Fortunately I should have a good couple of years at least left with that device. By then, maybe there will be some decent options.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote