View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:36 AM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I leave the networking off on my 3G almost all the time. Books are all "sideloaded" via USB. I _could_ do this directly, using the steps Harry has correctly detailed, but I actually use Calibre to handle the transfer. This allows me to manage all my books in Calibre, while also removing all that DRM nonsense at same time I import them. (Requires a separate plugin to Calibre, not available on this forum.)

Actually, the number one use I have for the 3g networking is to check email when I'm in the US, since I don't have a data plan on my iPhone.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote