View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:00 AM   #16
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
The question is do you need 3G? If so, then $139 is a steal. If not, wait and see. It is only a few months.
It is a good price, and if you need 3G go with it! I'm happy with my KSO 3G, but I would have been happy with paying less!

Also, I had so many problems with wireless at home that I went with the 3G. I had the wifi only variety then sent it back and got the 3G
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote