View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #75
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
WOW. Is what I have to say after finishing your book. It was an awesome read, I'm glad I read it and I'm glad you wrote it. All those acronyms are just pure genius. You must had put a lot of work in those ^^

I really enjoyed it, to be honest I thought the part between his escape and until his contact with Rachell was a bit boring, but as soon as Angels were introduced and Rachel came up was absolutely unbearable to put down

I do agree that it has lots of typos and such but I think that it didn't ruined at all this potential masterpiece (yeah I loved it that much). So once you revise all the typos and such you'll have a full-fledge masterpiece.

I want to read more from this world, I want the story to continue, see how does the new Archangel candidate goes and how John interferes with it. So go write more, nawwwww!!!

If you want I'll review it in both Amazon and Smashwords tomorrow, I'll take up some parts from this post to help me complete it.

Continue the fabulous imagination, writing and genius mind that you have

*EDIT* Does Military Diorama has anything to do with Turing Evolved?

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 07-04-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: misplaced Rachel with Raquel :p
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote