View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #15
RJMcDonnell
Enthusiast
RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
Last Friday my first television interview aired on a show called The Morning Mix, which is the Poconos version of Regis and Kelly. They had a Rock & Roll theme day. I was the first guest and talked about my R&R Mystery series. An incredible guitarist named Dale Stephens followed me and performed a cut from his new CD.

At first I thought I'd be nervous, but the local Kelly, Kristen Brooks, was very funny and kept the conversation light and fun. I was the first guest and appear five minutes into the show. If you get a chance to watch it please let me know your thoughts. Here's the link: http://tiny.cc/y0ao7
RJMcDonnell is offline   Reply With Quote