View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #72
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Some more reviews and news.

Hi All,

A quick update. Amazon suddenly reduced the price to $0 ( Yes, it was always free, but until a few days ago, Amazon insisted on charging for it ) - Over the past four days, I have had nearly five thousand downloads. I only wish the new revision was already out. It was certainly a LOT more downloads than I ever expected in such a short time and I have no idea what set it off yet.

Anyway, of the new reviews. Here's one.

"Great read! Interesting story with plot twists and turns. Hope there will be a sequel. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was the need for editing made me have to stop and figure out what the author was trying to say several times. Other editing issues were present as well. Hope to read more by this author." -Witchywomyn

Reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Turing-Evolved...7023780&sr=1-1

and

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...owViewpoints=1

And on the editing news front, I have begun the second-final editing pass, folding in corrections provided by readers so far including some massive efforts. ( Thankyou )

David.
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote