View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #19
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsquash View Post
Eight days ago I sent in a 1st gen iPad that I'd bought at Bestbuy last summer (64GB, wifi, $700 new). I'd claimed the condition as "Good". Amazon listed a trade-in value at $290, but I specified that if they thought the condition was worse, not to return it, just give me a lesser amount (thereby setting myself up for a good screwing).

Just got an email from Amazon this morning. After inspection, they had increased the valuation to "Like New" and gave me $340 for it.

Kudos to Amazon.
That's good to hear, mrsmash. And in line with what others have said. I don't often have anything that they will take, but this locked iPhone 3G is headed their way as soon as I know I'll be back in the states for something.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote