View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
Thanks, i gona try it, But am i right this is only a viewer for Calibre Content ? Is it posible to run the main program Calibre 0.8.2 on a Qnap by itself. And install it as a package.
Are you referring to my calibre PHP content server? If so, then yes, like calibre's content server, my PHP server is a viewer.

I have no idea if you can run calibre on a Qnap. The best approach would be to try it. Download the binary installation package, install it, and see what happens. Note that you can run calibre's content server from the command line. It is not necessary to start the GUI.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote