Thread: web2lrf
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #186
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I remember the WSJ website had some redirect nastiness that prevent web2lrf from logging out, there are some post about it earlier in this thread.
Yeah, I pretty much just gave up trying to get the logout function to work. It'd be great if David was able to stumble upon a way to make it work. I wish you luck.

With the current profile, I'm very careful about logging out of the site in my web browser before running it. And then I only run it once. Kind of a paid when you're testing changes in the profile, but I usually do most testing first without my login info.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote