View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I am currently writing a non-fiction guide book with numerous photographs.... to be published as an ebook on Amazon of course.

I can tell you that the formatting of an ebook with graphs or images is much more labor intensive than just taking a word book and reformatting it. Thus to take a technical book with numerous images.... that was published five years ago and turn it into an ebook would take considerable time....... so I THINK that's part of the answer to your question.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote