View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
This might explain why the Borders branded version haven't seen the update yet...

i.e. I suppose that they could be guinea pigging their own Kobo branded customers and have some sort of agreement with Borders restricting those to only final versions...

I wish that people'd mention if they have a generic Kobo branded or Borders as the only known Borders 1.9 update that I've seen so far was someone who used the Kobo Desktop app v1.9 instead of the Borders 1.8 version and it sounded like the two fws are slightly different possibly in more than just what store they point at...

I'll have to go turn on WiFi again and see if anything pops...
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote