View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Gladtobemom!

Wow, you make me wish I had a harness maker for a friend. I'll have to go find one, surely there's one somewhere in West Tennessee.

The touch sensitive "patch" in the casing is an interesting idea. I wonder if any of the reading device makers has even thought about that one ....

I'd have some concerns about brushing it and changing pages accidentally, and wonder what it might do to the pricing, but I'd really like to see what they could make of it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote