View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Gladtobemom
Connoisseur
Gladtobemom began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook, Palm Z72
Hello from horse country.

I've been reading ebooks for years now, mostly on my itty bitty VAIO and my Palm.

I recently purchased a Cybook, just got it this week. So far, I'm loving it because of the portability. I really miss being able to just touch the screen to advance the page though. That button is kind of stiff.

The case was disappointing. So . . . I took my Cybook and the case sent to a harness maker. He made all sorts of measurements and is going to fabricate me a case with a zipper closure. I can't wait. I told him that I want it to flip like a steno pad so I can use it to prop up the book to read when it's open. He said he will do that with a little strap to adjust the "easel"

I chose the Cybook because the Sony won't read Mobipocket books. I've spent alot of time formating all my technical data and info I need into this format.

What I don't like:
the button, why couldn't they have a touch sensitive spot for "turn the page forward" There are so many touch switches out there. It doesn't have to be a touch "screen" just install the switch under the logo or semething so you can touch the case there.

Gladtobemom
Gladtobemom is offline   Reply With Quote