View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #28
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
He probably does appreciate Kovid and Igor doing his job for him. One opened the Reader to some nice little features, and the other wrote the converter that Sony never bothered the release.
I'm a newbie to ebooks, having just gotten my Sony 505 for Christmas. I know about Kovid's converter but what enhancements has Igor provided (and where do you find them and learn about them)?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote