View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Looking at my own set-up Calibre is just copying the whole file for each book plus its own data into another directory I have set up just for Calibre books . Once that is done then I just archive all the original EPUb files I have downloaded, other stuff I have in other directories. I do this archiving about every 2-3 months and just store all the files on a DVD and delete them off my computer. I have a lot of space on my hard drive but really just don't like having a lot of duplicate files and unwanted junk on my computer, no doubt a hang-over from the days of computers with very limited hard disk sizes! This way I also find it easier to back up data files on my computer because files are stored on the secondary D drive rather than the C drive which holds programs and operating data. I am such a computer tidy freak - pity it doesn't carry over to my house!
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote